St. Mary’s Mission Hospital
This multi-speciality hospital also will focus on women and Paediatric health.
The trust has felt the lack of affordable medical facility in and around Redhills and has decided to start a hospital with a capacity of 100 beds catering to the medical needs of the under privileged people of this area. The facility can also be beneficial to provide free medication for the inmates of the Home for the Aged Destitutes – Shanthibhavan. This is the motive behind the birth of St. Mary’s Mission Hospital.
- 100 bed hospital at Nallur Village, Redhills, Chennai
- Medical treatment to the poor and under-privileged in the society Irrespective of caste, colour, creed, gender or religion
- Affordable high quality medical facility in and around Redhills, Chennai.
The hospital is situated in Nallur Village, on the bank of Golden Quadrilateral Super HighwayNH5, near Redhills town in the outskirts of Chennai.
- Total land: 0.70 acres
- Total Built up area: 30,000 Sq. Ft, proposed to be completed in 3 phases.
- Total Estimated cost: Rs 3.00 crores
- Estimated working capital: Rs 20 lacs per month on commencement of the full-fledged facility.
3,000 Sq. Ft building consisting of housing a Day Care centre, ‘Outpatient’ Dept., Pharmacy, Lab, X-ray, Ultrasound facility, Consultation Rooms, Administrative Office and a 24 hrs emergency.
The OP wing is operational now and is providing treatment to ‘Outpatients’. We welcome donations by DD or Cheque or RTGS in favour of “St.Thomas Charitable Trust” for a smooth functioning and free medical support for the needy.
17,000 Sq. Ft building consisting of 60 beds for ‘Inpatient’ facility by way of private rooms and general wards.
10,000 Sq. Ft building with a facility for 40 beds for ‘Inpatient’ facility by way of private rooms and general wards.
- 10.70 acres of land
- 23,000 Sq. Ft built up area building.
- An Ambulance.
- Dedicated team of qualified doctors who have come forward to offer their honorary service to the charity mission.
- Good hearted people and philanthropists in and around Chennai to support the mission by way of donations and extending valuable guidance for promoting the mission.
You can contribute in any or a combination of the following:
- Remember this Healing Ministry in your daily prayers.
- Impart information about the Healing Ministry to your kith and kin.
- Fund cost of medicines and medical supplies inclusive of syringes, glucose bottles, IV sets, surgical cotton, gloves etc.
- We look forward to your immediate involvement at this juncture as we are aiming and working towards the construction of Phase II
Dr. Elizabeth John
Late Dr. Elizabeth John was the pillar for St.Mary’s Mission Hospital.
Our church member from the beginning.